To view this Project: (Make sure you have ‘create-react-app’ downloaded on your computer.) https://reactjs.org/blog/2016/07/22/create-apps-with-no-configuration.html
*Download project files @ *https://github.com/PetejStone/Techdegree-project-11 **
1) Apply for an API key at https://www.flickr.com/services/apps/create/apply/ if you don’t already have one.
2) Create a FILE, titled ‘config.js’ inside the ‘src’ FOLDER of this project.
3) Inside ‘config.js’, add your API Key to a variable and export it using this syntax: const apiKey = ‘YOUR API KEY’; export default apiKey;
4) Open up your terminal and change directories to the downloaded project file ‘react-flickr-gallery’
5) Type npm start in your terminal to run the project.
6) If nothing shows up, stop your terminal (CMD + C) or (Control + C), then type npm install to install the dependencies.
7) Re-run the npm start command.